My bookreviews and fanficrecommendations. You are welcome to comment. Please read the notes in the sidebar below! BeeLikeJ@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Recommendations: CSI Nick & Greg

Here are (some of) my favorite Nick/Greg authors and stories. (a WIP;)

I'm pretty sure the first Nick/Greg stories I read were by Caroline Crane, founder of the Nick/Greg archive What Makes The Desert Beautiful (From 2023 on AO3!).
She's not in the archives for personal reasons, but When she was in the proces of moving her fic to her own journal, I saved my favorites in this library (with permission!), check them out:
  • Sweet Cool Water (NC17)
  • The Fetish Series (NC17)
  • Four Things...(and one) (PG13)
  • All The Way To Paris (NC17)
  • Sunglasses At Night (NC17)


  • ETA: Now also available in her own LiveJournal: Caroline's Complete CSI Fic Directory: go take a look, it's massive!

    Labels: , , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home