My bookreviews and fanficrecommendations. You are welcome to comment. Please read the notes in the sidebar below! BeeLikeJ@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Requests?

If you are looking for Caroline Crane´s fanfiction, you can leave a request here. If you give me the title or a summary I will post the story. I have her complete CSI and Forsaken collection available. If you are looking for other fandoms or WIPs I may be able to find those in my own archive.

If you have stories to offer or recommend, let me know!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have recently fallen into the CSI-verse and totally love nick/greg...everyone I've spoken to recommends "All the way to Paris" but It can't be found anywhere can ya help? Thanks

May 4, 2008 at 3:47 AM

 
Blogger BeeLikeJ said...

Hey Asuki Anani, I left a message on your lj-account because I can't reach you at ff-net.
I posted All The Way To Paris plus the prequel Four Things...
You can find links in the side-bar:)

Enjoy the fic!

May 4, 2008 at 12:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home