My bookreviews and fanficrecommendations. You are welcome to comment. Please read the notes in the sidebar below! BeeLikeJ@gmail.com

Saturday, February 7, 2009

BOOK: Girls Are Weirdos - Todd Harris Goldman

Title: Girls Are Weirdos (but they smell pretty)
Author: Todd Harris Goldman
Genre: Comic
Publisher: Workman Publishing 2007
Pages: Hardcover, 80
Language: English
Rating: 6/10

Summary: Single picture cartoons with a lot of text about all kinds of supposedly girly subjects -from Accesorizing to Undies- by a man who proofs men really never grow up.

Review: Meh. I loved the title and some of the cartoons are funny and even clever, but a lot of the observations are rather familiar and/or insulting, and made me roll my eyes. ("I'm a huge fan of the silent treatment and wish you girls used it more often". haha). Good for a little giggle, but not very original.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home