My bookreviews and fanficrecommendations. You are welcome to comment. Please read the notes in the sidebar below! BeeLikeJ@gmail.com

Saturday, January 9, 2010

BOOK: Quidditch Through The Ages - Kennilworthy Whisp

Title: Quidditch Through The Ages
Author: J.K. Rowling Kennilworthy Whisp
Genre: Fantasy History, sports
Publisher: Whizz Hard Books (2001) in cooperation with Arthur A. Levine Books
Pages: Hardcover, 56
Language: English
Rating: 8/10
Summary: From the library of Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, this book teaches about the origin of wizard-sport Quidditch. Nowadays the sport is played with state of the art brooms and other magical equipment, but it hasn't always been that sophisticated.

Spoilerfree review
I'll just come out and say it: I'm not a fan of Quidditch. Mostly because I do not care about sports or at least not care enough to go crazy about it. But I love to be educated about history and this book gives plenty of interesting information to even entertain me. I imagine it's all the more fun if you're mad about the game:) I recommend it to everyone who read about all the Quidditch matches at Hogwards:)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home