My bookreviews and fanficrecommendations. You are welcome to comment. Please read the notes in the sidebar below! BeeLikeJ@gmail.com

Sunday, April 17, 2011

BOOK: I Am What I Am - John Barrowman

Title: I Am What I Am
Author: John Barrowman (with Carol E. Barrowman)
Genre: Autobiography
Publisher: Michael O'Mara Books Limited, 2009
Pages: Hardcover, 248
Language: English
Rating: 7/10
Summary: Follow up to Anything Goes with even more personal anekdotes about John's life on and off screen.

Spoilerfree review
Not as revealing as his first book, but just as much fun to read. I once again adored the stories about his family, friends and fellow famous people. John talks a lot about Torchwood and the talentshows he was a judge for (musicals Joseph and Maria for instance) which is possibly more enjoyable if you have seen the shows. But for fans of John an absolute must have. If only for all the photos that are included.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home